IGNORED

2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - Paris, France

Note: This thread is 975 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

29 minutes ago, Hazsa said:

Just doesn’t seem natural to me, but hey I’ll get over it. I guess it’s just the way it is now.

It doesn't surprise me any more, but I'd feel like an ass cheering for a Red October.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well played team Europe, and well done Bjorn who obviously knows his stuff better than most of us give him credit for. Great tournament 👍

There is a classic management mistake known as "hoping for A while rewarding for B." As you note, we hope that our players will perform well on one type of course, while we select them based on their

I think the posts about it being an exhibition and players not caring is sour grapes.  The players care (especially the younger guys)  they just lost.  No excuses about it they just need to play bette

Posted Images

Featured match on CBS is the the DJ/RF vs. JR/HS but I think the JT/JS vs FM/TF seems like it would be a fun match to watch. THey all did well in the 1 session and are playing with a bit of fire in their bellies. 

Ryder Cup Friday Part Two: The Euro Strikes Back

I hope the euros gets some points this afternoon to make it closer.

9 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Is it a good idea to match the rookie Bryson with the shaky Phil?

I didn't like that duo, I always thought Bryson was hit or miss this year. When he is on it looks good but when he is off it seems really bad. 

Wow USA can't buy a put this afternoon.

44 minutes ago, Northwoods88 said:

I wish the teams had two distinct colored shirts. A lot of guys wearing the dark blue shirts. Throws me off a bit at first glance. Not a huge deal would just like to see some color disparity.

Yea... agree. At first glance I look at the pants. USA in white, Euro in dark.

Couldn’t ask for a better pair for the under pressure Garcia and the rookie Noren to play against.

looks good for Europe right now, but anything less than 3 and a half points from this afternoon would be disappointing. Can’t risk letting them back.

Edited by Hazsa

Phil and BD pairing makes no sense. BD approaches the game like a robot and tries to approach every shot scientifically (literally). Why would you pair him out n alternate shot with a guy who is a total free wheeler on the course?  Fourball would be one thing, but alternate shot is just stupid. Also why no Reed/Spieth pairing?

• iacas unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 975 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!