IGNORED

2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - Paris, France

lastings
Note: This thread is 2015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Gettin Better said:

Nice to see Woods keeping to his normal  Ryder Cup form ... but hope that some USA  players give us a bit of a contest

Europe is going to need at least a 2 point lead going into singles. Top to bottom in singles they don’t match up well with the US

The good news is the US has kept these matches close on the front. They’ve fared pretty well on the back but were too far back in most matches for it to matter by tgen

Edited by eich41

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Webb Simpson a more straight hitter and came into Ryder Cup in some of the best form among player. Probably should have been playing a lot more than just two matches. Was a little off yesterday, although Bubba was more off.....but he is playing really well today.

Edited by ChrisP

Boy US is playing incredibly stupid. Horrible course management. Everyone trying to be a hero instead of just playing smart. We’re gonna get schooled badly. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Tiger and SLIG are working on a comeback. Still enough holes to do it on.

Three out of the five holes Moliwood's won has been off US bogies. If they make par at worst and a few birdies, anything can happen. 

Edited by Zeph

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

11 minutes ago, dogburger said:

Why does Tiger look like he would rather be on a beach somewhere ?

Because he's looking to be 0-3 for the RC after today.

I've been listening to the UK broadcast and it's really enjoyable. Nice relaxed crew, praising good play on both sides, a few witty ones here and there, but not trying to force anything. Like a bunch of guys just watching golf and chatting.

Edited by Zeph
  • Like 2

I think I saw an info graphic that no pairing has gone 4-0 in the RC before. Well done, Molinari and Fleetwood.

Justin Thomas was lights out today. Without him it might have been 11-5 or 12-4 

8 minutes ago, Zeph said:

I think I saw an info graphic that no pairing has gone 4-0 in the RC before. Well done, Molinari and Fleetwood.

At least European. 

10 minutes ago, Killa said:

Ehh, without his partner Spieth he would have been nowhere. 

26 minutes ago, Killa said:

At least European. 

Yep, that seems correct. 

Now we just wait for tomorrow's pairings. When will we see Reed or Phil?

Edited by Zeph

Good showings today by Thomas, Spieth and Webb. Bubba played decent. The rest of the team just didn't really show up. Finau, Reed and DeChambeau have been a major disappointment and I just don't think DJ and Koepka have the fire in them like the Euros do.

As for Tiger, you knew it wasn't going to be easy for him this week coming off such an emotional week last week. It would have been nice if partners gave him some help, but Reed/Bryson played like dog crap.

Edited by ChrisP

Note: This thread is 2015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!