IGNORED

2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive

iacas
Note: This thread is 2052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday I was a little surprised at the start and the scoring not being as low as I thought. Today is the opposite. They’re making Bellerive look like the John Deere. Birdies going in all over the place. Kisner eyeing a 61 or 62.

5 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Yesterday I was a little surprised at the start and the scoring not being as low as I thought. Today is the opposite. They’re making Bellerive look like the John Deere. Birdies going in all over the place. Kisner eyeing a 61 or 62.

So are Koepka and Schwartzel.

This is a cool montage, that is all. Personally, I would have put JT on the left. Highest hands, middle, lowest.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, PeaceFrogg said:

So are Koepka and Schwartzel.

63s by them. There is no way that Grace's 62 holds up by the end of this weekend. I'd be willing to bet money that there is at least 1 62 by week's end and more money that someone goes even lower. Hell, Finau just ran off 4 birdies in the first 4 holes so it could be him. Especially with rain in the forecast later today.

Edited by ChrisP

Woods probably gonna birdie to go -2.

Oi, my bad, -1.

Oi, it is -2. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Tiger at -2!  I am hoping he shoots anywhere from 62-64 today.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Where’s the shot tracer?

Awful coverage. TNT the worst. Commercials are out of hand.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

This is a cool montage, that is all. Personally, I would have put JT on the left. Highest hands, middle, lowest.

It’s interesting that even two guys who are know for hitting it incredibly far for their size get it done in completely different ways.  Very behind him and “one-plane”ish for Rory and arms incredibly high for Justin.

Tiger of course sitting there in completely textbook position.

About as good a featured group as I could ask for:  Tiger, Rory and Justin T

Why the hell did they let Breed in on the commentary?  Now I have to leave it on mute.  Forever.

• Like 2

Bill - 

Keegan Bradley, what the heck happened to him? Felt like he disappeared. 

9 minutes ago, rehmwa said:

About as good a featured group as I could ask for:  Tiger, Rory and Justin T

Why the hell did they let Breed in on the commentary?  Now I have to leave it on mute.  Forever.

I installed a mute keyboard shortcut, what commercials?

Steve

I don't mind Woodland, he's a jock, looks and carries himself like an athlete with a big dick, not like a pencil necked girly man like a Webb Simpson or whatever.

Colin P.

Woods at -3

Steve

That's the start he needed. Now let's see if he keeps it up. 

3 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Woods at -3

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

32 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Where’s the shot tracer?

That was what I said yesterday. TNT's run by a bunch of grade "A" holes...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

What's with the ShotLink on pgatour.com this week? It's often a hole behind the live action.

Edit: The one at pga.com seems to be quicker. 

Edited by Zeph

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

No Par king

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 4.08.20 PM.png

44 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Where’s the shot tracer?

I don't want shot tracer if it's this one.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Note: This thread is 2052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!