Sign in to follow this  
ejm1994

New golfer from Pittsburgh, PA

3 posts / 619 viewsLast Reply

Hey yinz fellow golfers! I'm Edward, from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm new to the site and the sport. Bought a few used clubs last summer to learn with at the driving range (along with a quick lesson from a pro at Cool Springs), then bought a starter set at Dick's for $150 (valued at $250). Simple Top Flite starter set. In fact, I even snapped the head of my driver off (not wrapping it around a tree thank goodness, but I digress....story for another day). But I'm headed out to the course for the first time with my uncle on Friday, so I'll find out how I play for real...updates will be posted!

Anyway, I'll post my swing here soon and of course welcome all tips and advice. Though I will say, I already know that I need to be more consistent with shifting my weight from back to front...getting better but room for improvement (story of the game, though, for us all!)

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!