• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • I had my first night of league today. The back felt good. I ended up shooting a 42.  I started off playing adventure golf. I could not hit a punch shot with my 5 iron. After my body finally found out how to swing again, things started going better. Pitching was surprisingly good. Putting was decent. Overall, not complaining about hitting mostly decent shots on the back 2/3rds of the round. My last drive of the 9 was really good.  For the full swing, my preshot routine was doing the left arm only backswing drill. Then taking one more practice swing to feel like I was hitting that spot in the backswing. Then just focusing on hitting that spot in the backswing. 
    • Same here. Why on earth is your course taking tee times for the back nine before 10 in the morning?!  Makes no sense whatsoever. If I was making the turn at that time and saw a new group in front of us, I'd be pissed! At them and at the course!
    • Hi Ace Hmmmm....another issue at the club you've resigned from....I'm shocked...LMAO....as I've said many times before...this club/course is a GONG SHOW. The mistake seems to stem from a booking issue....a 730am start time on A and your 930am start time on B. Your group had already teed off at 930am before the turned group got to the tee....if I was in your group....I would have told the starter to "pound sand"....and the group behind can wait....what's 10 more minutes. If the 730am A group was at B already before your group was on the tee...then they should go ahead and play and then your group would wait the 10 additional minutes. These type of issues must be a daily occurrence at a 27 hole facility.....many groups will play slower or faster than the 2 hour 9 hole pace.....golfers just have to show a bit of patience......it's a 10 minute delay. As I said before....2 groups seems to be playing B at 930am...you had already teed off. Besides.....if I was in the 730am group to turn on B....I'd let your group go ahead so I could tell all my POSER golf partners..."look at Ace....watch her play golf for the next 9 holes....you could all learn something.....that's how a 5.5  cap plays golf"😁 Just think positively....you only have a month left at this club....but when you're gone....I will miss all your posts about all the NONSENSE that happens at your club.....I don't think you'll have many DRAMA posts from Paako.  
    • So last Friday I bought a dozen ProV1s and TP5s for me and my son to play Friday and Tuesday. Just now bought a set of M6 irons for my son. 
    • 91 tuesday.  Good round after a triple digit disaster a couple of days before.  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. johnyrobert
      johnyrobert
      (27 years old)
    2. tosob
      tosob
      (66 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...