IGNORED

Phil Mickelson Dance

iacas
Note: This thread is 2056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oooh, moisture wicking dress shirt.  Could have used that this summer. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh yeah

If you don't know what this is referring to, than this:

Spoiler

Here's a golfer doing it better

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

10 hours ago, GolfLug said:

I am glad the model isn't representing only the 1% or so of Roman gods like male physiques out there.

I get so tired of attitudes like this.  We Roman gods need shirts that fit, too.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Phil taking the PGA this year, confirmed. 

Just look at that swag!

Tiger and DJ running scared up against that!

I like that he can have a little fun at his expense there. Kinda makes up for stopping the ball at the US Open 😜

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

7 hours ago, brocks said:

I get so tired of attitudes like this.  We Roman gods need shirts that fit, too.

Touche!

Vishal S.

28 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I like that he can have a little fun at his expense there. Kinda makes up for stopping the ball at the US Open 😜

Yes, it does kinda make up for it...

The next time he does something stupid, misses a cut, get's a question from the media he doesn't want to answer, etc. he should immediately begin dancing. It   just    might    work.

- Steve

Driver: titleist.png.44b235e3fc0459caf96200c226b82945.png 917D2 (9.5*), 3/4 Wood: titleist.png.44b235e3fc0459caf96200c226b82945.png 917F2 (16*),
Hybridstaylormade.png.b56433b17b721d4da3cda2f79f9e73a7.png Rescue Mid (19*) & :wilsonstaff: D100 (22*), 5i-PW, GWcobra.png.f5a0c3806c04153a74a3b11aaf4308b0.png F7 One Length
Wedges:wilsonstaff: PMP (54* & 58*), Puttertaylormade.png.b56433b17b721d4da3cda2f79f9e73a7.png Spider Mini

16 hours ago, billchao said:

It's intentionally cheesy. Apparently that's a thing. My wife tells me dad-cheese is in right now.

I will have to tell my wife and son!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:48 AM, mcanadiens said:

After watching that video, the next great sport just might be a cross between golf and dodge ball.

Or a way to decide who has the honor? Start back to back, take 10 paces, then turn and start firing at each other! First to flinch loses the tee!

I just howled the first time I saw the ad! I think it's great that he can poke fun at himself. Some folks are so stiff and serious. There's a time for that, sure, but there's a time to get a little loose too.

• Like 1

Steve

Note: This thread is 2056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!