IGNORED

Another Penalty for Lexi Thompson

Vinsk

I am concerned that her instinct seemed to be that she could bend the grass. It's not a penalty, but it looks really bad. If I saw a competitor doing something like that, I would wonder what the hell they're doing. Lexi really needs to pay closer attention to stuff like this. She is starting to get a bit of reputation here, and she definitely needs to be more careful.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • @billchao @saevel25 Does this move look any better? This is me just feeling my right elbow extending more to start downswing. I think I may need to focus more on the hands going more toward my right pocket when extending my right elbow. As far as me actually hitting the ball I don't think I was near as shallow as I need to be but this was my first time trying this specific drill from the top of the backswing so still getting used to it.   
    • Caddies and players don't want that. It takes them out of the game and makes them have to worry about what they're saying, thinking, doing. In other words, it compromises their play. Justin Thomas said a bunch more on a podcast, but basically… it'd negatively affect their play and result in a worse score or shot or competition.
    • Day 248, July 6, 2022 Worked on some swing stuff (left wrist cupping, right flat during the backswing) before lessons today.
    • Wordle 382 5/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Chicagolfer
      Chicagolfer
      (32 years old)
    2. IlliniBoy
      IlliniBoy
      (36 years old)
    3. Provisional
      Provisional
      (77 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...