IGNORED

2018 Tour Championship - FedExCup Finale

HJJ003
Note: This thread is 2014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Honestly, I think it's their faces. They've got dumb looking faces.

Faces shmaces....Tiger fires 66 today. Right?

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Faces shmaces....Tiger fires 66 today. Right?

He's been tied for the lead after both days. Time to make it three.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Is this 2018? What a round so far. 

Rory's drives are just stupid long, but he's not capitalizing. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

4 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Is this 2018? What a round so far. 

Rory's drives are just stupid long, but he's not capitalizing. 

His irons move through impact does seem nearly as steady as Tiger or Rose. 

Vishal S.

2 minutes ago, HJJ003 said:

Holy cow that is one of the best fairway bunker shots I have ever seen!

Too friggin good for my tastes. Changing back to football

Edited by mcanadiens

4 minutes ago, Moxley said:

What on earth, just tuned in and Tiger has got to -13 ?!

Happy for it to stay this way, Justin still gets the cup and it would be nice to see Tiger get a win.

I like Jrose a lot...but man it would be so cool for Tiger to take the win AND the cup. 

48 minutes ago, HJJ003 said:

I like Jrose a lot...but man it would be so cool for Tiger to take the win AND the cup. 

It would be the perfect way for him to cap off his comeback after being so close to wins all year long. Not winning until he does in the last event, and then he wins it all!

I wish they would stop showing Tiger at that annoying f###### ground level view where we can’t see the hole! 

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

This is just...wow.

I can't even eat.

I’m with ya...tried to get a little something down....just couldn’t do it. Stay calm....stick with liquids ....we can do this!

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 2014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!