IGNORED

Tour Poll Taken With Some Interesting Answers

Vinsk
Note: This thread is 2033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 9/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, brocks said:

Hilarious how a significant percentage of players think others cheat or play too slowly, but exactly 0% admit to doing it themselves.

Oh, I took note of that. But that's probably a psychological/self-awareness thing. So I wasn't surprised. The slow play thing is something amateurs don't admit to either. After I had multiple people tell me I was being too slow, I adjusted. So I'm now known as a fast player. But I think most players internal clock runs slower when they're waiting on others, but not their own shot.

"Witty golf quote."

On 9/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, iacas said:

John Daly.

Just the mere fact that Daly's still alive and breathing and not living in a box behind a Home Depot somewhere in Arkansas speaks to a talent of some sort.

Note: This thread is 2033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!