• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yes - 😂  
    • I made some attempts at golf in my two rounds this past week, but the best shot of the week was a scuttle 70 yard chip and run down the hill under the tree of the cart path to just off the green about 25 feet from the hole at the par-5 18th at Afton on Saturday. And I made the putt for birdie, too.
    • I don't remember this.  He thought the ticket meant he could play a practice round?
    • I must be playing with more observant people than you.  My club's rules controversies are few and far between.  Although the tournament chairman did catch someone a month or two ago taking a drop and then claiming it was a ball that he couldn't find.  That's one person we won't be seeing at events for a while.
    • Welcome to TST and welcome back from  your coma. As you may have discovered there are plenty of options out there for clubs. We now have SGI ( Super Game Improvement) , GI ( Game Improvement), Player’s Distance irons, and of course your cavity backs and muscle backs. Almost every major brand has a series of all or some of these categories.  The general consensus these days is to get a good fitting done and see what works for you. Find a few brands you like, even if it’s just due to looks/price. eBay, 2ndSwing, Callaway Pre-owned are some places to find great deals on golf clubs. If you want some current golf mechanic content we have plenty of that here as well. Look around and enjoy and post in the many different topics we have here. You can even start a ‘My Swing’ thread in the ‘Members Swings’ section and get some swing advice. Cheers! https://thesandtrap.com/forums/forum/13-member-swings/    
  • Today's Birthdays

1. andreanewman
      andreanewman
      (29 years old)
    2. Erg
      Erg
      (54 years old)
    3. Hacker James
      Hacker James
      (79 years old)
    4. irishmike27
      irishmike27
      (42 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...