IGNORED

What driver brand do you use?

Note: This thread is 961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What driver do you use?   

133 members have voted

1. 1. What driver do you use?

• Callaway
    • Cobra
    • Mizuno
    • Ping
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Cleveland
    • Tour Edge
    • Bridgestone
    • Adams
    • Nike
    • Other brand

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use a 2006 Cleveland Hi-Bore.  I picked it up used, in near mint condition, about six years ago.  It set me back 20-30 bucks.

I am gaming an XR16 right now.

When I went for a lesson this weekend, I had 20 minutes to kill, so I swung the Rogue.  Pro asked me if I was thinking of switching, to which I replied "only if this thing adds 20 yards to my drives"

I then witnessed it add 20 yards to my drives.  Back to back comparison to my XR16, same simulator, etc.

Thank god the rest of my game is suffering right now, or I would be $400 poorer.  But next year?......

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Callaway Epic SubZero - Fitted

before that I had a Nike VR Pro ii - clearance buy

before that Nike SasQuatch - gift

I hit them all pretty well, but the Epic is amazing - the fitting with the correct shaft I suspect was the key thing.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, rehmwa said:

Callaway Epic SubZero - Fitted

...I hit them all pretty well, but the Epic is amazing - the fitting with the correct shaft I suspect was the key thing.

I have the SubZero XR16.  Otherwise, same experience as you though, can't believe how much I love this driver.

• 2 months later...

Cobra F7+, I love the funky sound it makes on well struck shots. The only down side is if you hit the ball below the center line of the club face, you loose major yardage. I just tee it up a little higher.

Note: This thread is 961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.