IGNORED

Oh my aching ______! (Fill in the blank)

Fairway_CY
Note: This thread is 2022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have developed tennis elbow in my left arm. It has improved in the last few weeks, but it flairs up when I hit the range too frequently. It is most painful when I am atvrest, especially at night.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My biggest pain problem regarding golf has been lower back pain. I finally understood that it was caused by sliding my hips excessively on the downswing - basically my upper and lower body get out of synch - ending in a reverse C finish. Now when I get that lower back twinge on the course I stop my round before I cause major problems, head to the range and carefully, slowly, fix the issue.

From golfing I got a golfers elbow that is now much better as I stopped picking up a bunch of balls with a wedge while practicing. I now just bump them close with an iron an pick them up with my hands. 

The thing that is bothering me now is my right wrist. About 3 weeks ago I was practicing and it got dark. So when I went to pick up my balls (hitting into a large net) and decided I want to hit some balls of the grass by the net and not the mats that are meant for that. It resulted in a very bad fat shot and the pain from that still lingers. When I warm up and hit 10-20 shots I’m good for the round though. 

For me, if I get lazy and miss a few days of planks and stretching my back lets me know it when I golf.  

Really should just be happy to be playing golf after the initial injury and keep up the exercises, but sometimes I get off my routine.

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

Note: This thread is 2022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!