IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2018-19

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 1687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Aces Wild said:

Congrats Habs fan!!!

I started late for the 18/19 season, then got bogged down with other stuff and had to quit. Looking forward to being on the staring grid this 2020 season. Will we get an automatic email to sign up?

Thanks @Aces Wild I will tag all of this year's members in my initial post so you get an alert about sign up. Checked it earlier today and nothing ready to go on the site yet.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Congrats on another Championship to the "Ultimate Fantasy Golf God"  @gogolfing  :beer:

Just in case anyone has withdraws these next two weeks without PGA Tour golf.
Here are some suggestions on learning to cope without golf on TV!

How to survive the next two weeks of your life without the PGA Tour

The 2019 PGA Tour season is officially a wrap. Rory McIlroy is your FedEx Cup Champ, Brooks Koepka is your Player of the Year, and everybody is off until the Military Tribute at The Greenbrier, which jumpstarts a whole new season on September 12th. Yes, you read that right. September 12th. That's a two-week golfless hole punched smack dab in the middle of your life and suddenly you're grasping for something—ANYTHING GOD HELP MEEEE—to help fill the void. So grab that paper bag, hit that CBD like Cheech and Chong, and try to relax, because we have a couple of ideas to help you not only survive, but thrive over the course of the next 14 cold, barren, golfless days.

• Like 1

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

Congrats on another Championship to the "Ultimate Fantasy Golf God"  @gogolfing  :beer:

Just in case anyone has withdraws these next two weeks without PGA Tour golf.
Here are some suggestions on learning to cope without golf on TV!

How to survive the next two weeks of your life without the PGA Tour

Fortunately I don't have withdrawal symptoms because I am an avid Euro Tour Fan and their FGP goes up until November 21st, gotta love that. 

I'm ALL IN

17 hours ago, vijofrech said:

are you guys ready for the new season starting next week? 

Yes a week away....I keep checking the PGA site daily for sign in and creating a league for the season, but nothing there. I am starting to think that perhaps the league just carries over. @Club Rat @Warren Zevon @Aces Wild would you guys mind having a look and see if you see something I don't? If we figure the league just continues, I will start a new thread for 2019-20 with the instructions to join, and then new people can join, and we can tag the current members to remind them that the season is starting. Thanks.....

54 minutes ago, gogolfing said:

Yes a week away....I keep checking the PGA site daily for sign in and creating a league for the season, but nothing there. I am starting to think that perhaps the league just carries over. @Club Rat @Warren Zevon @Aces Wild would you guys mind having a look and see if you see something I don't? If we figure the league just continues, I will start a new thread for 2019-20 with the instructions to join, and then new people can join, and we can tag the current members to remind them that the season is starting. Thanks.....

I just checked and definitely starting next week  12th September. 

As tomorrow is deadline to commit to the event I expect Rob Bolton will announce the final details after that.

I heard they are working on a different or older format for this season so maybe that is why it is looking like a last minute deal, typical of pgatour.com 

I'm ALL IN

Just checked the website and it appears new private leagues can be formed.

Not sure if leagues roll over to new season @gogolfing

13 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Not sure if leagues roll over to new season @gogolfing

OK, it does roll over, new members can join using the same password that was setup earlier.

Might as well setup a new thread for 2020.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Club Rat said:

Might as well setup a new thread for 2020.

Please do that. Post the joining info there, and I'll pin that topic and un-pin this one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

9 hours ago, iacas said:

Please do that. Post the joining info there, and I'll pin that topic and un-pin this one.

Thanks @iacas the thread has been posted. 

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!