Jump to content
gogolfing

TST Fantasy Golf 2018-19

137 posts / 18719 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

On 8/26/2019 at 12:02 AM, gogolfing said:

Thanks @Warren Zevon it has been a fun season.

I will keep checking the PGA site and as soon as I can register our League for 2019-20 I will set it up and start a new thread on TST. 

Congrats Habs fan!!!

I started late for the 18/19 season, then got bogged down with other stuff and had to quit. Looking forward to being on the staring grid this 2020 season. Will we get an automatic email to sign up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

7 minutes ago, Aces Wild said:

Congrats Habs fan!!!

I started late for the 18/19 season, then got bogged down with other stuff and had to quit. Looking forward to being on the staring grid this 2020 season. Will we get an automatic email to sign up?

Thanks @Aces Wild I will tag all of this year's members in my initial post so you get an alert about sign up. Checked it earlier today and nothing ready to go on the site yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on another Championship to the "Ultimate Fantasy Golf God"  @gogolfing  :beer:

Just in case anyone has withdraws these next two weeks without PGA Tour golf.
Here are some suggestions on learning to cope without golf on TV!

How to survive the next two weeks of your life without the PGA Tour

Quote

The 2019 PGA Tour season is officially a wrap. Rory McIlroy is your FedEx Cup Champ, Brooks Koepka is your Player of the Year, and everybody is off until the Military Tribute at The Greenbrier, which jumpstarts a whole new season on September 12th. Yes, you read that right. September 12th. That's a two-week golfless hole punched smack dab in the middle of your life and suddenly you're grasping for something—ANYTHING GOD HELP MEEEE—to help fill the void. So grab that paper bag, hit that CBD like Cheech and Chong, and try to relax, because we have a couple of ideas to help you not only survive, but thrive over the course of the next 14 cold, barren, golfless days.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

Congrats on another Championship to the "Ultimate Fantasy Golf God"  @gogolfing  :beer:

Just in case anyone has withdraws these next two weeks without PGA Tour golf.
Here are some suggestions on learning to cope without golf on TV!

How to survive the next two weeks of your life without the PGA Tour

Fortunately I don't have withdrawal symptoms because I am an avid Euro Tour Fan and their FGP goes up until November 21st, gotta love that. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, vijofrech said:

are you guys ready for the new season starting next week? 

Yes a week away....I keep checking the PGA site daily for sign in and creating a league for the season, but nothing there. I am starting to think that perhaps the league just carries over. @Club Rat @Warren Zevon @Aces Wild would you guys mind having a look and see if you see something I don't? If we figure the league just continues, I will start a new thread for 2019-20 with the instructions to join, and then new people can join, and we can tag the current members to remind them that the season is starting. Thanks.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, gogolfing said:

Yes a week away....I keep checking the PGA site daily for sign in and creating a league for the season, but nothing there. I am starting to think that perhaps the league just carries over. @Club Rat @Warren Zevon @Aces Wild would you guys mind having a look and see if you see something I don't? If we figure the league just continues, I will start a new thread for 2019-20 with the instructions to join, and then new people can join, and we can tag the current members to remind them that the season is starting. Thanks.....

I just checked and definitely starting next week  12th September. 

As tomorrow is deadline to commit to the event I expect Rob Bolton will announce the final details after that.

I heard they are working on a different or older format for this season so maybe that is why it is looking like a last minute deal, typical of pgatour.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Not sure if leagues roll over to new season @gogolfing

OK, it does roll over, new members can join using the same password that was setup earlier.

Might as well setup a new thread for 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, iacas said:

Please do that. Post the joining info there, and I'll pin that topic and un-pin this one.

Thanks @iacas the thread has been posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...