ScottyT

Top Flite Golf Ball Deal

4 posts / 1027 viewsLast Reply

Everyone:

Dick's has Top Flite D2 soft 15-ball packs on sale.  Great deal if you get 5 or more....$9.99/15 ball pack.  They are a good ball and I play them all the time in my regular groups as well as in competitions.  For really good golfers, with  high swing speeds and consistent ball striking, the top tier brands  do make a difference, but I see little or no difference in my handicap (8) whether I play this or  a more expensive "name" ball.  These balls have a very nice feel....they aren't like the Top Flite "rocks" of old.   At this price, they're a steal.  I play a course with a lot of water along the fairways and around the greens, along with lots of woods. Losing balls is just part of the experience.  While I HATE losing a ball, losing one of these at less and $1/ball, is not as painful as losing one that costs $4.  I highly recommend them if you're looking for a good everyday ball.   Check your ego at the first tee and give these a try.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I haven't used Top Flight for awhile, but did try the "gamers" a time or two with good results. I kind of like the Wilson Ultra 500's from Target for $9.99 /15 and no minimum purchase.  I've tried others since, but keep going back to these as my ball of choice. I tried refurbs Pro V1 from LostGolfBalls.com and I was disappointed in them, quickly lose their lustre, weren't any better than the new Ultra 500's and ended up in my backyard practice set up.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

thanks for the heads up. I would prefer the old gamers in yellow, but they are discontinued. I started using some of the D2 soft balls I bought earlier in the season a couple of weeks ago, since it's been very wet here and greens are soft and fairways are mushy to swampy with a whole lot of rain. I've been very happy with my results with these balls. They do check up a bit if I hit down on them properly and I'm not rolling them off the green. I'll see what happens when the ground firms up, if it ever does here. You can't beat the price for a new ball. I bought a couple of more boxes and will finish out the season with them.

I actually like the Top Flite “The Bomb”and Dick’s sells them in 24 ball boxes for a great price.

Not my favorite, bur you can’t beat the price

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades