IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 1438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just now, ChrisP said:

Probably. But that sucks for Tiger. He always starts off rounds slow. And after the delay it would be the same feel. He’s got some mojo now.

I feel the weather may have cost him some other majors too.  The 2009 Open when his morning/afternoon grouping half, most of the missed the cut while Ricky Barnes shot something like 65-67 in the other half, and Tiger nearly won that one. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is nuts. The whole field is in contention! 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

The storm coming in is a big fat poop. This Masters Sunday is crazy.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

6 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Probably. But that sucks for Tiger. He always starts off rounds slow. And after the delay it would be the same feel. He’s got some mojo now.

Ian, Brooks, and Webb aren't doing him any favors with as long as they are taking either.

Clutch putt by Xander.

Tiger really could make the crowd go nuts with a monster putt here. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

3 minutes ago, Zekez said:

Is this the most exciting tourney in recent memory?

The last three last year were all pretty good, honestly. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

3 minutes ago, Zekez said:

Is this the most exciting tourney in recent memory?

Yes.

Poor Molinari after that third shot on Firethorn :-(  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Damn. Did not except Molinari to dunk two today. 

Oh no, Francesco - doesn't deserve that 😞

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Just now, Shindig said:

Yes.

Poor Molinari after that third shot on Firethorn :-(  

Do you have all the names memorized? I know Nantz will occasionally break one out but he usually will also give the number or it'll be on a graphic. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Wow. Finau can get back into it with an eagle here. 

Just now, jamo said:

Do you have all the names memorized? I know Nantz will occasionally break one out but he usually will also give the number or it'll be on a graphic. 

I did at one point, but I can't name them all (or even half of them) right now.  But that one is one of my favorites, and I once got a job offer because I knew that Firethorn was a plant in Georgia. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Just now, Shindig said:

I did at one point, but I can't name them all (or even half of them) right now.  But that one is one of my favorites, and I once got a job offer because I knew that Firethorn was a plant in Georgia. 

That's a pretty good one to memorize then!

• Thumbs Up 1

In my bag:

Can someone call Bruce Almighty and have him shove this incoming storm away? It's cruel to end this Sunday like that. 

Nice approach by DJ. Can make 13 in the clubhouse. 

Note: This thread is 1438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!