IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 1437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Daslamminman said:

Tiger has made himself a tool. He is dead to me.

Huh?

What made him a tool, exactly? Winning the 2019 Masters?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Allowing the traitor in the White House to wrap himself in the masters glory. 

In doing that, he became a tool and is dead to me. Maybe not to you, but to me. There was no one of the millions who hoped and rooted for him who did so harder than this sucker.

16 minutes ago, Daslamminman said:

In doing that, he became a tool and is dead to me. Maybe not to you, but to me. There was no one of the millions who hoped and rooted for him who did so harder than this sucker.

Understood.  Not a fan of his White House visit.

Otherwise I have been a fan or non-fan of Tiger in three different ways:

1.  The young, unbeatable Tiger.  Exciting!

2.   The Tiger who had 100 mistresses while he was married.  Despicable.

3.   The "Comeback" Tiger who persevered through multiple surgeries and won again.  Until one has had golf injuries that cannot be truly appreciated.

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Daslamminman said:

Once again, what's he supposed to do? Say "no thank you for the glorious award?" Get real. It's also about respecting the office.

And, again, our rule is no political talk on the site. So that's the end of that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, Daslamminman said:

Tiger has made himself a tool. He is dead to me.

If he’s dead to you...imagine what you are to him.🤭

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

9 hours ago, Daslamminman said:

There was no one of the millions who hoped and rooted for him who did so harder than this sucker.

1265.gif

• Like 1

Colin P.

9 hours ago, Daslamminman said:

Image result for the dumbest thing I've seen today meme

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nutsmacker said:

Image result for the dumbest thing I've seen today meme

Please do not escalate this. We do not want this to become a political discussion.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

10 hours ago, Daslamminman said:

Wow..

You sir have my pity. If your life is that bad that you have to have that opinion of someone who has probably never met you, then that is truly sad.

Seriously, I never understood people who allow such extreme thoughts or feelings to dictate their lives. It takes way too much energy to be angry all the time or to show such anger. I can count on one hand the number of people I truly hated in my life. A good majority of those people have left the my enmity list because I just don't have any residual feelings for what they did. If I met them now, I wouldn't harbor any hatred. There is no worth to holding on to such thoughts or feelings.

9 hours ago, iacas said:

Once again, what's he supposed to do? Say "no thank you for the glorious award?" Get real. It's also about respecting the office.

Exactly

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 11 months later...

Here is the 2019 Masters Official Film!

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 1437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!