iacas

2019 Masters Tournament

1,072 posts / 43416 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Well.  So much for that 2 stroke swing.  Tiger's putting is holding him back.  Ugh!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great save by Molinari.  Looks like he's got this in his pocket.

Yeah...Tiger in the ‘cant win’ streak with that missed putt. Beautiful opportunity and makes a lousy putt. Damn shame...Molinari opened the door and Tiger just walked on by. So hard to watch.

Long way to go, but Tiger is missing his chances early on. Those last three holes could be a killer come the end of the day. Not sure I see it happening today.

As great as Molinari has been saving par, I have to believe at some point the law of averages will bring him back to the mean.

Looks like Molinari is gonna win.  One arm in the sleeve and looking for the other one.  I do believe Molinari will get one or two birdies and -15 would just be too much for anybody else to reach.  -13 might just be reachable for the chasing pack

Just now, RFKFREAK said:

As great as Molinari has been saving par, I have to believe at some point the law of averages will bring him back to the mean.

We thought that at Carnoustie. It didn’t happen. This exactly how the British went. He played steady golf, made everything inside of 10 feey and birdied when he had to. Similar winds as today, too.

Bad news  storms are getting close. 

Good news is it doesn’t look like a 5-hour delay unless the storm gets worse as it gets closer.

1 minute ago, ChrisP said:

We thought that at Carnoustie. It didn’t happen. This exactly how the British went. He played steady golf, made everything inside of 10 feey and birdied when he had to. Similar winds as today, too.

And even great argument for him to regress some.  The law of averages is due! :-$

I am loving that approach on #7 too.  Maybe if Molinari keeps missing greens and Tiger keeps hitting it close they might end up in a playoff today.