Jump to content
nevets88

Photos of Billiards Room Turned into Simulator Room

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Saw this on reddit. I'd be a little antsy drilling down, what 3-4 feet into the basement, I think that's a basement, right, but nice end result.

1h6VRoch.jpg

Post with 2064 views. golfsim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I don’t see a time lapse. Just a series of photos. They end halfway through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, iacas said:

I don’t see a time lapse. Just a series of photos. They end halfway through.

There’s a button that says more(21) which unveals another 10 pics and the button then becomes more(11) and finally 1 more.

Pretty impressive transformation! Color me jealous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 minutes ago, sjduffers said:

There’s a button that says more(21) which unveals another 10 pics and the button then becomes more(11) and finally 1 more.

Pretty impressive transformation! Color me jealous...

I'll look on the computer later. I didn't see it on the phone, though I was scrolling quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This could double as a movie room too. Get a nice projector. Break out some Ottomans. Bring down the popcorn machine. Surround sound, Atmos, that will need more work though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

This could double as a movie room too. Get a nice projector. Break out some Ottomans. Bring down the popcorn machine. Surround sound, Atmos, that will need more work though.

y tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, lastings said:

y tho?

Typically, not many places in a house where you'll have a big flat wall to project onto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, nevets88 said:

Typically, not many places in a house where you'll have a big flat wall to project onto. 

typically, not a lot of places in a house to try to watch a movie while I'm trying to play golf...     😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

32 minutes ago, lastings said:

typically, not a lot of places in a house to try to watch a movie while I'm trying to play golf...     😉

Ah, the ole' who gets what time in the room. That's a whole other ball of wax. I wasn't thinking of that, just thinking from a home improvement pov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Ah, the ole' who gets what time in the room. That's a whole other ball of wax. I wasn't thinking of that, just thinking from a home improvement pov.

I was really just kidding...  No downside can come from something this awesome..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...