IGNORED

Electric Push Carts - 2019 Edition

Note: This thread is 1552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 4/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, SteveH said:

Update to my ewheels issue. I talked to the distributor and they were very helpful, they agreed that I shouldn't be having grief with the unit.  They are sending me a replacement. 

Well the replacement unit has been flawless so far. I play 3-4 times a week and it hasn't missed a beat other than replacing the remote batteries a couple of times, which last longer than they say they do anyway. I just carry 3 spare triple A's along with my spare rangefinder battery. I just wish it would pull me up the hills sometimes, lol. I did forget to charge it one time and was thinking I would end up pushing it.  It pushes pretty easy when it's off so I turned it off and pushed it for the first 4 or 5 holes, which are pretty flat anyway and then turned it on and finished the round with no issues. They say it will do 27 holes but I guess that would depend on the course length and terrain, I played in a couple scrambles this year where I started at the furthest point of the course, which effectively meant I walked the course twice and the unit never ran out of power.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the QOD electric caddy. How do you owners like it a year later?

:cleveland: Launcher HB driver (9 degree), Launcher HB 3 & 5 woods,  4H Launcher hybrids, CBX 5-GW, 54 & 58 degree wedges, :cleveland: RHO 35” :srixon: Z Star XV 

3 hours ago, vonbonds said:

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the QOD electric caddy. How do you owners like it a year later?

In a simple word, yes.  Not a single problem.

• Like 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

In a simple word, yes.  Not a single problem.

Seconded.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks guys, I'm buying it tonight.

:cleveland: Launcher HB driver (9 degree), Launcher HB 3 & 5 woods,  4H Launcher hybrids, CBX 5-GW, 54 & 58 degree wedges, :cleveland: RHO 35” :srixon: Z Star XV 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, what bag do you use with your QOD caddy? Is any particular cart bag better than another?

10 hours ago, vonbonds said:

Hey guys, what bag do you use with your QOD caddy? Is any particular cart bag better than another?

I use my 2015 Ping Hoofer.  It sometimes wants to twist a little, but its not really a problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• Administrator

I've used at least four or five bags. They're all fine. Some want to twist a little, yeah, but you can rig something up pretty easily if that's annoying to you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 4 weeks later...

I used my QOD twice before yesterday for a few trial runs on several holes each time. Yesterday I walked the full 18 with it and man alive was it awesome. My course has two long uphill holes on the back 9 that usually destroy me as well as a gradual but constant rise in elevation on 9 and 18. I walked with the cart downhill without power most of the time and only used the powered wheels going up hill or letting it go ahead by 30 seconds on longer flat runs. This is game changing for me as this is the first time I've walked a round in basically 3 months and only second time really playing. I'm a bit tired in my legs but that good tired feeling and not worn out. I'm hoping I can get into better shape and use my Clicgear Model 8 again for a bit better a workout but this was awesome for me as I shouldn't have to cart again other than hosting guests.

Edited by vonbonds
  • Like 2

Note: This thread is 1552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!