MNGopher

Where Can I Find Tungsten Toe Weights For Taylormade Rocketbladez Max Irons?

11 posts / 725 viewsLast Reply

I was cleaning my irons yesterday and noticed that two of my irons were missing tungsten toe weights.  I checked the internet and can't seem to find anybody who carries them.  Any ideas or thoughts on where I can find them?  See pic of my iron missing a weight.

toeWeight1.jpg

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I went to their website and their chat feature is "temporarily" down.  They don't take email questions, so the only option is to phone them.  I have yet to do that, as I was at work and didn't want to be put on hold for a long time.  I'll try them shortly, once I find out what their customer service hours are.  

10 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

This will sound like a stupid question but, have you checked with Taylor Made?

I was just able to chat with a TaylorMade customer service rep, and he said that they don't carry them because they are a part of the head of the iron, and are not a replacement part.  I'm assuming the fact they are an older club 5+ years old, they don't have them either.

You can actually buy tungsten weights on Amazon. They’re usually made for Pinewood derby cars. I bet you could find the same weight and size. I’m not a metallurgist but I’m sure you could get them inserted.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

You can actually buy tungsten weights on Amazon. They’re usually made for Pinewood derby cars. I bet you could find the same weight and size. I’m not a metallurgist but I’m sure you could get them inserted.

Thanks, I'll check Amazon!

I may just do that too.  Take it to the local pro shop that does customizations, fittings, etc.  Who knows, they may have a box of weights just sitting there!  🙂

6 hours ago, MNGopher said:

I may just do that too.  Take it to the local pro shop that does customizations, fittings, etc.  Who knows, they may have a box of weights just sitting there!  🙂

Check Golfworks too. The Maltby ones may fit. But they also have other weights on the site for OEM.

OEM Supplies at The GolfWorks

Swingweight Supplies at The GolfWorks

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades