IGNORED

Nashville In July

I'll be going to Nashville in July for a conference, any TST'ers in the area have recommendations for courses to play.  I see the Hermitage Golf Course has two courses which look very nice.  Any others I should seek out?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Surprisingly, I have never played any Nashville courses and I live fairly close. I have played Montgomery Bell. but it's further west than Nashville. I would say any course in the Franklin area will be beautiful as that's where a lot of the money resides. Murfreesboro has Stones River where Rob McGill is a 5sk Instructor. I have been on the range there but never had the chance to play the course. It looked great though. I've also heard that Two Rivers course is nice.

Edited by TN94z

• 2 weeks later...

I used to live just South of Nashville and really miss the area.

If you can get on The Governors Club in Brentwood..that's a nice track...lots of celebrity homes along it and not too far from the city.

further south

Champions Run (Mufreeboro area)-- Nice track, home of MTSU golf.  Hot in July though... 

Very reasonable greens fees but a little bit of a drive from downtown.

Edited by Freddie Boombatz

• 6 months later...
On 2/12/2019 at 5:37 AM, jsgolfer said:

I'll be going to Nashville in July for a conference, any TST'ers in the area have recommendations for courses to play.  I see the Hermitage Golf Course has two courses which look very nice.  Any others I should seek out?

Can I get an update? How did it go? What courses did you play? Did you survive?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.