IGNORED

2019 Genesis Open Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

@colin007 please document what you are doing this morning, so that you can replicate it (and we will demand verification)
The future success for Tiger may rest on what you are doing when he is playing.

Kidding, not kidding - sarcasm/not sarcasm

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

@colin007 please document what you are doing this morning, so that you can replicate it (and we will demand verification)
The future success for Tiger may rest on what you are doing when he is playing.

Kidding, not kidding - sarcasm/not sarcasm

SMDH....this is a dumpster fire now...

I actually played today with @GolfLug but it looks like that backfired

• Upvote 1

Colin P.

Been a train wreck for a few of the leader board guys. JB taking advantage though.  Would be cool to see him win, it's been a while, I think.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

14 minutes ago, phillyk said:

Been a train wreck for a few of the leader board guys. JB taking advantage though.  Would be cool to see him win, it's been a while, I think.

Really rooting against him. What an irritating golfer that is.

• Like 1

Between Tiger falling apart, Thomas struggling but not really struggling, and no one making much of a sustained run, this has been quite the snoozer of a final round.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

21 minutes ago, jamo said:

Between Tiger falling apart, Thomas struggling but not really struggling, and no one making much of a sustained run, this has been quite the snoozer of a final round.

Wake up, we have a new leader!   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Yeah....JT just couldn’t get the putter working today. That putt on 17 was a doozy though...tough read.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Oh my.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Oh my.

Kostis nailed it in that clip when he said his biggest problem with it is that Holmes waited until both of his playing partners putted out before he even began his routine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Can’t stand watching Holmes play, turned the end of the Genesis off. Disliked him after the tournament last year when he took 3-4 minutes to decide to lay up. Only thing I wish for from him is that he get paired with Brooks Koepka.

15 minutes ago, jamo said:

Kostis nailed it in that clip when he said his biggest problem with it is that Holmes waited until both of his playing partners putted out before he even began his routine. 

It's disgraceful. 

Colin P.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, howellhandmade said:

Can’t stand watching Holmes play, turned the end of the Genesis off. Disliked him after the tournament last year when he took 3-4 minutes to decide to lay up. Only thing I wish for from him is that he get paired with Brooks Koepka.

He was paired with Adam Scott:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

22 minutes ago, jamo said:

He did that s*** the whole time. When he, JT and AS we’re close in the fairway...AS to hit first the entire time he stood there with his arms crossed watching the whole time. Just maddening.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

9 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I know this is off topic, but what can be done about this?

Would’ve been great if Kostis asked him at the end..’ so hey...why don’t you get yourself ready to play...check your green book while you’re waiting for others to putt?’ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jamo said:

Kostis, CJ Fogler, iacas, yourself, and I'm sure a bunch of others read my mind! While others are putting, I'm lining up my putt. And a pro needs to plumb bob a 1 footer? You have to be kidding me! 

Note: This thread is 1887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!