IGNORED

2019 Genesis Open Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK, Tiger Woods is in this one. I checked. There's video evidence.

pgatour_fb.jpg

PGA TOUR

And it looks like Woods is in the featured groups on PGA Live coverage:

Tiger-Iron-847-Getty.jpg

Tiger Woods was 16 when he made his PGA TOUR debut at Riviera Country Club in ’92. As he makes his 13th start at the Genesis this week, it remains the only tournament he has played 10 or more times without winning...

Ooaaff, you duffed it. No mercy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looking forward to seeing how much Tiger's game has gotten better in two weeks. 

But IIRC he never did well at Riviera.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Yukari said:

But IIRC he never did well at Riviera.

One time.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I love LA!!! We love it!!!

This is more like it. Social media feed has many more swings. Phoenix Open it was all bros and beer and look at me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Hahaha Mickelson did a classic Mickelson on 10 at the suspension of play.  Driver into bunker, then 3 bunker shots and makes par...

• Like 1

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

16 minutes ago, phillyk said:

Hahaha Mickelson did a classic Mickelson on 10 at the suspension of play.  Driver into bunker, then 3 bunker shots and makes par...

Video:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

It's been quite fun watching hole 10 so far.  Bunker to bunkers, chunks, bad tee shots,  all over the board so far this morning.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Looks like they are going to reset the scores once they resume play? Doesn't seem right to me.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

• Administrator
1 hour ago, colin007 said:

So this is going terribly so far....

Even par through 9. Calm down. 😉

T46 ain't great. But hey, it's nine holes in.

Now -1 through 10. Oh, and that's the T46. My leaderboard was ahead of my TV for a bit there.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

Even par through 9. Calm down. 😉

T46 ain't great. But hey, it's nine holes in.

Now -1 through 10. Oh, and that's the T46. My leaderboard was ahead of my TV for a bit there.

I know, I know lol!!! But he's infuriating sometimes with his speed control on his putts, why is he running it so far by? And then missing the 4 footers coming back? 

Colin P.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I know, I know lol!!! But he's infuriating sometimes with his speed control on his putts, why is he running it so far by? And then missing the 4 footers coming back? 

I don't know.

All I know is that you joined this site in 2008. Fortunately, it was May. But since you've joined, Tiger Woods has had the worst 10-year stretch of his career. 😉

Maybe you should root against Tiger Woods… at least superficially. Reverse jinx or something.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I don't know.

All I know is that you joined this site in 2008. Fortunately, it was May. But since you've joined, Tiger Woods has had the worst 10-year stretch of his career. 😉

Maybe you should root against Tiger Woods… at least superficially. Reverse jinx or something.

He did it again at 12....it's rounds like today that explain my baldness....

I could never root against my man. The wife has made the same observation and tells me that I should just give up and stop watching

Colin P.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I could never root against my man. The wife has made the same observation and tells me that I should just give up and stop watching

Or just only watch on replay. After the fact.

34 minutes ago, colin007 said:

He did it again at 12....it's rounds like today that explain my baldness....

Back away from the ledge Colin! It will be alright!😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 1865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!