nevets88

2019 Genesis Open Discussion Thread

67 posts / 2718 viewsLast Reply

@colin007 please document what you are doing this morning, so that you can replicate it (and we will demand verification)
The future success for Tiger may rest on what you are doing when he is playing.

Kidding, not kidding - sarcasm/not sarcasm

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

@colin007 please document what you are doing this morning, so that you can replicate it (and we will demand verification)
The future success for Tiger may rest on what you are doing when he is playing.

Kidding, not kidding - sarcasm/not sarcasm

SMDH....this is a dumpster fire now...

I actually played today with @GolfLug but it looks like that backfired

Been a train wreck for a few of the leader board guys. JB taking advantage though.  Would be cool to see him win, it's been a while, I think.

14 minutes ago, phillyk said:

Been a train wreck for a few of the leader board guys. JB taking advantage though.  Would be cool to see him win, it's been a while, I think.

Really rooting against him. What an irritating golfer that is.

Between Tiger falling apart, Thomas struggling but not really struggling, and no one making much of a sustained run, this has been quite the snoozer of a final round.

21 minutes ago, jamo said:

Between Tiger falling apart, Thomas struggling but not really struggling, and no one making much of a sustained run, this has been quite the snoozer of a final round.

Wake up, we have a new leader!   

Yeah....JT just couldn’t get the putter working today. That putt on 17 was a doozy though...tough read.

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Oh my.

Kostis nailed it in that clip when he said his biggest problem with it is that Holmes waited until both of his playing partners putted out before he even began his routine. 

Can’t stand watching Holmes play, turned the end of the Genesis off. Disliked him after the tournament last year when he took 3-4 minutes to decide to lay up. Only thing I wish for from him is that he get paired with Brooks Koepka.

15 minutes ago, jamo said:

Kostis nailed it in that clip when he said his biggest problem with it is that Holmes waited until both of his playing partners putted out before he even began his routine. 

It's disgraceful. 

5 minutes ago, howellhandmade said:

Can’t stand watching Holmes play, turned the end of the Genesis off. Disliked him after the tournament last year when he took 3-4 minutes to decide to lay up. Only thing I wish for from him is that he get paired with Brooks Koepka.

He was paired with Adam Scott:

22 minutes ago, jamo said:

He did that s*** the whole time. When he, JT and AS we’re close in the fairway...AS to hit first the entire time he stood there with his arms crossed watching the whole time. Just maddening.

9 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I know this is off topic, but what can be done about this?

Would’ve been great if Kostis asked him at the end..’ so hey...why don’t you get yourself ready to play...check your green book while you’re waiting for others to putt?’ 

1 hour ago, jamo said:

Kostis, CJ Fogler, iacas, yourself, and I'm sure a bunch of others read my mind! While others are putting, I'm lining up my putt. And a pro needs to plumb bob a 1 footer? You have to be kidding me!