Paul Azinger  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How is Paul Azinger doing as the lead color commentator for NBC?

• 1 Star - Abominably Atrocious
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 5 Stars - Absolutely Awesome

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2020 at 04:59 AM

25 posts / 4421 viewsLast Reply

I think he was trying to do his version of Miller by ‘calling it as he sees it’ but just doesn’t have it. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Azinger said, ‘ Lately BD has been unfairly a punching bag on this slow play discussion.’ WTF? Come on Azinger....don’t start that pansy nonsense. He deserved every bit of the criticism he got and practically dared people to challenge him on it. 

Two thumbs down for Putz Azinger.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

volume goes straight to mute fornthe entire broadcast

I heard him say something so stupid last weekend and I can't remember what it was.  I wanted to post it here.  The funny thing is that I really liked him as a player.  Then, when he got cancer, I was really rooting for him to get well and not lose his arm.  He went through a lot.  I hope he goes on the Senior Tour when his time comes.  But his commentary is from hunger.

16 hours ago, Herkimer said:

I heard him say something so stupid last weekend and I can't remember what it was.  I wanted to post it here.  The funny thing is that I really liked him as a player.  Then, when he got cancer, I was really rooting for him to get well and not lose his arm.  He went through a lot.  I hope he goes on the Senior Tour when his time comes.  But his commentary is from hunger.

Paul is 59. I believe his time has come and gone.

He seems so out of place in this "Vanity" piece they are doing before the Tournament with the rest of the guys, and all he seems to be able to talk about is the money.