IGNORED

Pinehurst/Sandhills Buddy 50th Bithday Summer 2019

Kevlar10
Note: This thread is 1824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks for the info.  Grille 1895 is already planned for a birthday dinner.  We were looking for more of relaxed tavern atmosphere as it may be difficult to get them "dressed" for dinner on the other nights.  Drum & Quill, Dugans, or Southern Pines Brewing Company may be the answer.

5 minutes ago, Kevlar10 said:

We were looking for more of relaxed tavern atmosphere as it may be difficult to get them "dressed" for dinner on the other nights.  Drum & Quill, Dugans, or Southern Pines Brewing Company may be the answer.

@DaveP043 do you remember what the place was called where my friend and I met you and your wife and we chatted for a bit? That place had a relaxed tavern atmosphere and really good appetizers and mixed drinks.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, klineka said:

@DaveP043 do you remember what the place was called where my friend and I met you and your wife and we chatted for a bit? That place had a relaxed tavern atmosphere and really good appetizers and mixed drinks.

it was the Hickory Tavern, wasn't it?  Maxie's is a good tavern too, and a buddy likes Kick Back Jacks.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!