IGNORED

Best Golf Day Ever

Cartboy
Note: This thread is 1816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sorry to be cheesy but the first round I played with my dad was awesome. I’d taken lessons privately, and he kept telling me how proud he was. I hit over 100, but it was the first of loads of great golfing days together.

In terms of the GOLF, played in a local pub’s ‘open’ and scored 81, played out my skin, scrambling pars with ups and downs, was awesome!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2005 -  My first year playing in a league.  At that time my handicap was about an 11 (for 9 holes).  The league had a mid-season tournament/outing.  It was an individual tourney with probably 28-30 guys playing.  I forget what I shot, but i won the tournament.  

I also won the same tournament the next year!

21 minutes ago, Zekez said:

2005 -  My first year playing in a league.  At that time my handicap was about an 11 (for 9 holes).  The league had a mid-season tournament/outing.  It was an individual tourney with probably 28-30 guys playing.  I forget what I shot, but i won the tournament.  

I also won the same tournament the next year!

The Winter of  '12-'13, I supervised and trained the outside staff at a semi-private club in SW FL.  Every Thursday at 3:00 they played a 9-hole quota game, which I like playing.  Of course, they did not know me, so there was an element of trust.  I told them what my handicap was, around 18 at the time.

Then I shot 39, and won the entire pot.

So much for my credibility!!!!

Note: This thread is 1816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!