IGNORED

My New Edel Putter

Note: This thread is 1818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Why?

See below:

4 minutes ago, billchao said:

Buy one. Do it. You know you want to 😜

I know, I know, I know. :~(

1 minute ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I can not guarantee you the same reaction. But after I've played with mine I couldn't help but thinking "Crap, why didn't I do this sooner?" 

Most of it is finding a fitter I would trust within a reasonable distance.  Nothing local for me, and the amount of time I can get out of town is very limited.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Since I've come around on the looks of the putter. I actually like the Edel name written on the face, especially since it balances out my initials opposite the Edel name. Just curious, how do you like the heel balance? 

After using my putter for a while. I have to say it is now the best damned looking putter I've ever seen. 

I'm usually one to always say "It's the Indian not the Arrow." But, in this case I really think the arrow makes a difference. 

I've had driver fittings and iron fittings and I've even had wedge fittings and they are fine and there are definite gains to be made. But I cannot say it enough. If you are struggling with putting or not making the gains in putting even after practicing a lot, go get an Edel putter fitting, you will not be sorry. 

One of the great things about people, is that we are each different.  If we were all the same "one of us would be redundant!!" :-)   So you have your initials on the face, and mine is totally clean.

I like the balance of the putter.....  I like the fact I can change the weights to match differences in green speed .. I like the round grip....  lots to like.  Glad it is working so well for you.   I believe the only measure of a putter is that it helps you "make more putts!"  If not get one that does.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

It might be worth the drive. I'm actually about 3 hours from iacas. I'm truly expecting this to be the last putter I ever buy. So what's 3 hours over the lifetime of the putter?

If I weren't 5.5 hours away from Erie, I would have already gone to @iacas for a fitting. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

4 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

If I weren't 5.5 hours away from Erie, I would have already gone to @iacas for a fitting. 

Sounds like a lame excuse to me 😜 

I'm 7 hours away from Erie and I still went. Not for a putter fitting though, as I already had mine.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

15 hours ago, billchao said:

Sounds like a lame excuse to me 😜 

I'm 7 hours away from Erie and I still went. Not for a putter fitting though, as I already had mine.

Haha - a slightly different circumstance. :-$

Christian

1 hour ago, RFKFREAK said:

Haha - a slightly different circumstance. :-$

I would have gotten fit for a putter if I needed one. Didn't @colin007 get fit for an Edel putter somewhere nearby?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

8 hours ago, billchao said:

I would have gotten fit for a putter if I needed one. Didn't @colin007 get fit for an Edel putter somewhere nearby?

My dude traveled I think like 2 hours to get fit.

I tried to get fit locally here two years ago but the experience was off-putting so instead I took the money I had allocated for it and got my irons. :-D 

Christian

Note: This thread is 1818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!