Sounds like you've a great itinerary planned.
Having (and still working in hospitality) for the last 25 years may I suggest some stuff? Please feel free to ignore it
- when driving always ask for your destination in time. As in how long will it take me to get from X to X . 100km on a "R" road takes far longer than 100km on a motorway!
- embrace our culture . We're pretty laid back but it doesn't mean we won't take care of you. Don't look for foodstuffs or drink you get at home. So no ice tea or ranch dressing! !
- Tip! Tipping is always welcome!
- Don't assume country pubs take credit cards. Cash is king.
- Depending on the course. You may end up walking it. Most of the bigger clubs now have heaps of carts but walk it if you can.
- Enjoy it! !