I've been Playing Golf for: 1 month My current handicap index or average score is: unknown My typical ball flight is: Start right, stays right. Typically straight. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Blocked shot
Swing #1 - Full speed and hit it straight right
Swing #2 - Tried to slow down and was able to hit it straight.
Personally, here are my thoughts.
Things I'm think I'm doing OK
1. Shifting weight to left side at start of transition
2. Feel like I'm decently on plane, hard to tell from poor angle of video.
Things I'm doing poorly
1. Arms going to far behind body in backswing.
2. At top of backswing, left arm angle is lower than shoulder angles. Would like to see arm angle higher.
3. Hips firing and leaving my arms behind. It looks like my belt buckle faces the ball when my left arms are parallel with ground in downswing. At impact the belt buckle looks like it's facing the target.
Let me know what y'all think, and I will try it at range and also post better videos.