Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Sandbagger

About seekingone

  • Rank
  1. Thank you for that info. I have been wondering about it for sometime. It seems strange that someone has not found a way to do that. I wish they would. Surely it can't be that hard.
  2. I am not fully following your comment. The driver heads are usually .335 and the irons are mostly .37. Are you saying, if the adapters are this size, I can convert my driver to one like the RBZ?
  3. I am looking at the TaylorMade RBZ adapter and wanting to know this: Can you use this adapter to turn your regular driver into one like the RBZ drivers? It seems like it should be possible.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...