Jump to content

The Range

Member
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Sandbagger

About The Range

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. It his is all of the information that I have. I have emailed the rep asking for more specific information but I have had zero response. I was hoping someone had this system in use and/or knew of a system similar to it. RP1200.pdf
  2. I own a great driving range where only 15% of my daily patrons are active golfers. The other 85% are just out to hit some balls and get outside and blah blah. My revenue stream from this is fantastic and I hate shutting down the driving range to mow the grass but it has to be done to the dislike of members and to the public. I found Echo’s announcement of a range picker/mower that will pick balls and cut the grass at the same time and it is ROBOTIC. Which would be great because it will cut and pick 24/7. I’m trying to price this system and I’m not having much luck. Does anyone have any personal experience with a system like this that could shed some insight before I spend 20-25 thousand?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...