Aaron Baddeley breaks through with his first win on the PGA Tour, but did Jim Furyk give it away a little? Lots of Tiger Woods news, Phil Mickelson updates, Greg Norman and Annika Sorenstam, changes at Winged Foot, and a little bit about distance once again.
For this week’s Show Notes – links to articles we discuss in the show and additional information – just read on.
Show Notes and Links
- Baddeley Needing a Win
- Tiger Takes Time Off
- Larry Nelson, Henry Picard in the Hall
- Baddeley Win or Furyk Collapse?
- Phil on Top? Cody thinks so too.
- Woods: Has-Been?
- Challengers to Tiger… Again
- Tiger in a Race Car
- Shark Invites Annika to Shootout
- Patron-Friendly Masters
- Winged Foot Changes
- Becky Gone from Big Break. Again.
- Old Course to Host Open in 2010
- USGA on Distance and “Boosts” for High Swing Speeds
This show was recorded with Audio Hijack Pro over a Skype connection. We then used Soundtrack Pro to edit the show and GarageBand to produce the AAC file from the AIFF file, to add the artwork, and so forth. Feeder was used to create the XML file.
Note: This is an AAC (MP4) file, an open file format. iTunes – free software – can play AAC files, as can numerous other players, though we heartily recommend iTunes.
You Can Contribute
If you’d like to submit a listener question that we can answer on the air, send the question to firstname.lastname@example.org.