Tiger Woods has captured his 11th major at the Open Championship at Hoylake. We discuss all the ramifications: Phil's British misery, Sergio Garcia's collapse and putting woes, and more. Also this week, Natalie Gulbis, Corey Pavin, Erin Hills, Carolyn Bivens, and Geoff Ogivly at the PGA Championship. Tune in to this episode of Golf Talk for more.
For this week's Show Notes - links to articles we discuss in the show and additional information - just read on.
Show Notes and Links
Off the Tee
Forum Topic of the Week
- Mickelson Continues Preparing
- Woods forgoes Driver at Hoylake
- Hoylake Praised, Back in Rotation
- Bivens Wrongs the ShopRite
- How Not to Demonstrate a Cause
- Nicklaus: "I could have won 25"
- Phil, Tiger, and Ogilvy at the PGA
- Erin Hills
- Pavin's 26
- Tiger's Most Important Major Win?
- Tiger's Course Preparation vs. Mickelson's?
- Worst Final-Round Tail-Off?
- Was it a test (no driver) of Championship Golf?
- Join our Podcast as a Guest
This show was recorded with Audio Hijack Pro over a Skype connection. We then used Soundtrack Pro to edit the show and GarageBand to produce the AAC file from the AIFF file, to add the artwork, and so forth. Feeder was used to create the XML file.
Note: This is an AAC (MP4) file, an open file format. iTunes - free software - can play AAC files, as can numerous other players, though we heartily recommend iTunes.
You Can Contribute
If you'd like to submit a listener question that we can answer on the air, send the question to firstname.lastname@example.org.