Today's Tip of the Day is actually several, and it's brought to you by MJ of MJ on Golf. Here is a sampling:
- The 4C chain of golf - Consistency, Concentration, Confidence and Commitment. All are related and if any one weakens, your game falls apart.
- Single-Axis golf is much easier to learn and allows one to reach their potential faster.
- The timing and tempo required to shoot par using the traditional finger grip swing is beyond the genetic capabilities of the vast majority of golfers.
- "I want to be like Moe."
- If you have to think about your swing while on the course you haven’t practiced enough.
- Beware of the tip mongers. Their tips are often based on their perception, not reality, and can be contradictory to your game.
Check out the complete list at mjongolf.com.