IGNORED

Scottie and Jordan Titleist Videos

iacas

• Administrator

These are great.

I haven't watched this one though.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • 62 is cool as hell. Damn
    • Great playing! Curious when you say "good approaches" on like 1,2,17,18 that resulted in 3 birdies, what kinds of distances are you hitting for the approach shots and how far are you leaving for your birdie putts?  Maybe a better way to ask is during this great run of golf you've been playing obviously you've been doing a lot of things well, but is there a common theme among the really low rounds that you hadn't had prior to this stretch? Like has it been a case of stuffing everything to 5 feet, making a ton of long putts, not missing a fairway, etc.
    • Still getting used to the Cobra clubs/new shafts. The good ones are phenomenal, but have had a few off the planet left pull hooks with both hybrid and 3 wood, which I absolutely do not want to see, I want to see a fairly neutral flight with it falling right and the big miss be to the right. Tweaked a couple things towards the end of my session like ball position and alignment and that seemed to help some so it's possible that I'm just naturally wanting to line these up differently for some reason. Will keep working on those and making sure I dial them in over the next few weeks before Vegas. Got my 54/58 wedges re-gripped and loft/lies checked. The club guy said they had both gotten a bit flatter over time so got those bent back to standard. Immediately noticed a difference with my 54 start line/accuracy. Couple swings here with foam balls. Still working on setup pieces mostly but am fairly pleased with my swing overall at the moment.  
    • Day 478, February 20, 2024 Got some work in on the full swing. I'll post a little video in my Member Swing topic. Not going at it super hard, but left knee is 80% or 90%.
    • Day 83- Dry swings in the yard. Slow, short, and with purpose. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...