mvmac

TST Instructional Content

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I vote for this thread being made a "Sticky"!

This thread is FULL of information!!  Very nice!

I came up with a little wristband you could write on called the Swing Thoughts Wristband. I made it to the golf channel Fore Inventors Only show in Orlando stage 2 but failed the pitch. I still have them for sale and use them all the time as swing thoughts are so important to the mental side of golf. 

I was looking for two threads a few minutes ago that I thought would be listed here but aren't.  I thought I'd put a link to them here in case anyone else is looking for them (although they're easy enough to find in the "Swing Thoughts" forum anyway):

Of course, I'm not the author of either of these.  I'm just putting the link in one more place in hope they'd be in what I think might be the first place many people look.

5 hours ago, Shindig said:

I was looking for two threads a few minutes ago that I thought would be listed here but aren't.  I thought I'd put a link to them here in case anyone else is looking for them (although they're easy enough to find in the "Swing Thoughts" forum anyway):

Thanks. I added them to the list above.

The "four stages of competence" was a thread that seems worthy of saving in the grand collection of instruction threads. Like the 5 S's thread, it seems to be a good resource on how to learn as opposed to what to learn.

1 hour ago, RandallT said:

The "four stages of competence" was a thread that seems worthy of saving in the grand collection of instruction threads. Like the 5 S's thread, it seems to be a good resource on how to learn as opposed to what to learn.

I'll add it above.