IGNORED

Golf jobs?

mrgilmore
Note: This thread is 5788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey guys i was just wondering how many different types of golf jobs are out there aside from greenskeeping and a golf pro, i love the game and id love to have a career in it somehow.

Thanks in advance for your responses

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

hey guys i was just wondering how many different types of golf jobs are out there aside from greenskeeping and a golf pro, i love the game and id love to have a career in it somehow.

It depends what you mean by golf jobs. Two of my clients are the PGA and LPGA and we place people there working all the time. But 90% of them are non golf jobs. Such as sales or event coordination. At clubs, there are tons of jobs such as Food & Beverage, Sales, Memberships, etc... I think you need to narrow down what you like, and if you want to be in golf, talk to a consultant.

Im sure the sales rep end of it is flooded with people like all of the other industries. But that could be something to shoot for. Lots of free swag and you get to meet a ton of people in the industry.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Its not as flooded as you think it is.

My friend tried to get a sales rep job (like selling clubs to people at demo days, stuff like that, you know) and he couldn't...they are very tough to get. My dad also looked for a job like that, because he has a background in sales, he wanted to get a job with titleist, or callaway, or a big company, and he was told they mostly take 'within' the company, the jobs are very rare that you can find one.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Its not as flooded as you think it is.

Im sure your right.

Also look at the bottom of companies websites. They usually always have a career section.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 5788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!