IGNORED

Titleist Magnetic Visor

joshtpa
Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love wearing visors. I have tons of hats and visors and like to coordinate with what I am wearing. I also love my Titleist hats that have the magnetic ball mark. Why does Titleist not make a visor with the magnet? I thought they did, but cant find them anywhere.

I don't know, but I'm far more upset about the general difficulty in finding the higher-height, flat brimmed visors.

I've got a couple Masters visors and a Southern Proper visor but other than that, it seems to be a dying breed.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

I checked the titleist website and they dont make a visor with the magnetic ball marker area, only a regular hat.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I don't know, but I'm far more upset about the general difficulty in finding the higher-height, flat brimmed visors.

I'm sick of the low profile visors... you can get the full profile ones at most nice private clubs (who's clubhouses are open to the public)

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

I know, if they were going to make one for the hat they should make one for a visor. You could just buy one of the hat clips for the magnet ball marker and put it on the titleist visor. It seems that titileist also doesnt make the hat in many different color options. Titleist only makes the ball marker hats in Blue, White, Black, and Khaki so that is rather odd as well. I would like an orange or a gold colored ball marker hat.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!