IGNORED

Anyone see KopBusters on YouTube?

jonanthans
Note: This thread is 5638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/130429.html?success=1

I guess the potsmokers/growers wanted some revenge, lol. Over/Under on how long before this guy gets shut down?

edit: His website is already not working! www.kopbusters.com
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

http://www.nevergetbusted.com/ngbbb/

Apparently, here is the site that got him started. I'm trying to dig up whether he got kicked off the force or if he really left due to his conscience. Seems he has an axe to grind....
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

corrupt cops

"Cooper chose the Odessa police department for baiting because he believes police there instructed an informant to plant marijuana on a woman named Yolanda Madden. She's currently serving an eight-year sentence for possession with intent to distribute. According to Cooper, the informant actually admitted in federal court that he planted the marijuana. Madden was convicted anyway."

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

corrupt cops

Surely, there has to be more to the story. I mean, if someone openly admitted, in open courtroom, to planting the drugs that they were trying to charge me with, they would have to kill me to get me to shut up. Im trying to dig up some more information on that aspect of it.

In the Hoofer bag:

Note: This thread is 5638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!