IGNORED

Need to let off some steam

JaY_B
Note: This thread is 6022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rant warning

Been f*cking pissed off recently trying to move house and every time we get somewhere it falls through and have to wait even longer, moving in with us is i suppose my future 'step mum' and while dont get me wrong shes nice its still not the same as having my real mum who died 5 years ago, on top of all this all my f*cking friends seemed to have turned their backs on me and are only now saying you just need to talk about your problems with us, why would i talk about anything with you after your little phase of hating me.

ffs why is everything so stresful

rant over

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine losing my mom at such a young age. Freinds can be wierd like that. Sometimes it's hard for them to tell you that they are there for you. Give them a chance and you will find out if they are real friends. Good luck with the move and new step mom. Who knows, she may be cool.

As far as the stress goes, I hear you. Business sucks at my work. I am in a state that's economy is spiraling the drain. My profession (personal training) relys on people's extra money (not much in Michigan). My hours suck and my boss is a pain in the a$$. Money is tight at work and at home. I have an interview on Monday for a job that would be a $5000-$15000 a year raise and has room to grow. It also would be a set schedule. The problem is in all of this my boss just offered to sell me the business. He has no idea that I am even looking and it will totally blind side him if I leave. Then again he would fire me if he knew I had an interview.

I have been running this club for 9 years and I fear that if I leave it's going to go under, but if I stay it might happen anyway. I just think it may be too late.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Man, guys, wow. Those really are some stressful stories. Sorry to hear about your situations. Things will turn around!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!