IGNORED

Attention Manitobians

Lange
Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone here from Manitoba besides me and Dent?? Wondering if theres any fellow sandtrappers near by.

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

After hearing about the bus incident, hopefully not!

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

O god that town (Portage La Prarie) is only half an hour or so from are city, like jeez talk about messed up, it was a definate major shock to probably a good chunk of the news watchers.

But don't worry are license plates say "Friendly Manitoba" lol if that helps

In my Black'n'Red :

Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

haha funny! We are the friendly ones..

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I'm from Winnipeg. Just signed up a few days ago. I live in North Kildonan so I tend to play Meadows, Larters, and Bel Acres a lot. How about you guys?

No way!

me and dent live in NK to and play Meadows once a week! I played larters early in the year it's a nice course i like'd it.

In my Black'n'Red :

I'm from Winnipeg. Just signed up a few days ago. I live in North Kildonan so I tend to play Meadows, Larters, and Bel Acres a lot. How about you guys?

Wow that was a fast response, we play meadows as well! Me and Lange are there alot, atleast once a week, we play every friday or sunday. Nice to meet you.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Funny how you guys live in the area :) So what do you guys usually shoot at meadows? I played on Monday morning and hit bananas off the tee all day to shoot a stinky 89 :p

Funny how you guys live in the area :) So what do you guys usually shoot at meadows? I played on Monday morning and hit bananas off the tee all day to shoot a stinky 89 :p

On a good day I am capable of shooting in the 70's. I have been playing horrible golf lately. My last game there was an awful 88. I hover around an 80.

In My Bag

[beavis and butthead]uhhhuhuh, you said Manitobians[/beavis and butthead]

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

My best score there has been 87 from the tips, i usually now shoot a 87-89 and out of the what 10 rounds i've played there this year only once i hit out of that range and that was with a broken driver. Shot a 90 lol, i seem to be always around the same, yet my game will seem better other times than others. I just fall apart from holes 11-14 i don't know why

In my Black'n'Red :

Sounds like you guys shoot some nice rounds :) So which tee box do you walk up to and take one look at the hole and say to yourself "man I hate this hole". For me it's 13. Whenever I'm there tees are set so far back and the wind is blowin in my face 50 mph. It plays like a 230 yard par 3 for me. For example, when we played on Monday, my friend (a very good golfer) hit the crispest 5 wood I've ever seen and he came up 25 yards short. Next guy (a very respectable golfer), hits the crispest 3 wood I've ever seen and comes up 10 yards short. So I played driver and eased up as much as I could and ended up being on the green. It was ridiculous!

I'm not from Manitoba but an ex gf's family was from swan lake/river. Her parents still had a house right by the lake. Great place for water sports. I wasn't playing golf then so no idea how the courses up there were like. Awesome place to visit though.

Sounds like you guys shoot some nice rounds :) So which tee box do you walk up to and take one look at the hole and say to yourself "man I hate this hole". For me it's 13. Whenever I'm there tees are set so far back and the wind is blowin in my face 50 mph. It plays like a 230 yard par 3 for me. For example, when we played on Monday, my friend (a very good golfer) hit the crispest 5 wood I've ever seen and he came up 25 yards short. Next guy (a very respectable golfer), hits the crispest 3 wood I've ever seen and comes up 10 yards short. So I played driver and eased up as much as I could and ended up being on the green. It was ridiculous!

I hate number 2. I am always teasing that water with a 4 iron. NO matter how far right I am i always bounce off the grass into the water. I just barely make it in there, but its always in the drink.

In My Bag

Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!