IGNORED

Realistically, how low can you go?

PiKapp23
Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I started playing in August and I am now playing hcp 25.
I have so many bad shots still, that I just did not yet focus on at all or have not practiced much.... (everything inside 150 feet)
There is a lot room for improvement and stroke saving.

Realistically I think I can get down to maybe 10 - 12.

Ask me again next september.

In my Tour Combo Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°
5W: 2008 Burner 18°
3H: Idea Pro Gold 20°4H: 2008 Burner Rescue 22°Irons: MP52 R300 5-PWedges: Vokey SM 50.08, 54.11, 58.04, 60.11Putter: Itsy Bitsy SpiderBall: TP Red

Great question!

I'm 7.2 at present. Target for this year is below 5.5. Ultimately I believe I can get to scratch.

Currently I have three young kids but slowly I'm becoming able to increase my golf time and as the next few years pass I shoud get back to playing 2-3 rounds per week.

I'm 30 this year and my lifetime golf goal is to be good enough to play in the British Open qualifier for which you must be scratch. If I achieve this I'd love to have a go at turning pro for the UK seniors tour... (You have to have big goals!!!)

Short game improvement and increased consistancy from the tee are the keys for me in '09.

Driver - RAM FX V
3 Wood - Callaway Steelhead Hybrid - Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21 degree
Irons - Titleist DCI 4-PW
Wedges - Cleveland CG10, 52, 56, 60 degree
Putter - Rife Antigua

I believe I can easily get to a single digit handicap. I know my faults and what is causing me to still be in the 14-18hdcp range and have been working on those things.
WITB - New For 2009!!!
||.........GTX Stand Bag......................||
||.................Sumo SQ2 5900 10.5.............||
||.................Sasquatch Sumo 4W..............||
||.........MX-200 3I - PW.....................||||.............Vokey SM 50,56,60 Wedges...||||.................Unitized...

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!