IGNORED

Hot Shots Golf

Guest ShadowXOR
Note: This thread is 6085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Guest ShadowXOR
I really love this series. The Tiger Wood series never did it for me. I like Mario Golf too, but Hot Shot is just my favorite by far. The three-click system is awesome, the game has amazing courses, etc. I'm a huge gamer so I'm very disappointed that I found the PS3 not worth my money so I'm not getting one. That means I'm missing out on the newest Hot Shots (as well as the PSP one). I love my 360 and Wii though... So I'm probably going to just start playing Hot Shots Golf Fore! on my PS2 again. I need to pick up some component cables for it... Anyone here a huge fan of the series like me? I just love unlocking new players, equipment, balls, etc. Damn now I really want to go play. It doesn't look realistic but I think it plays a good, serious game of golf.

EDIT: Does anyone know if the online servers are still up and if anyone plays?

I really love this series. The Tiger Wood series never did it for me. I like Mario Golf too, but Hot Shot is just my favorite by far. The three-click system is awesome, the game has amazing courses, etc. I'm a huge gamer so I'm very disappointed that I found the PS3 not worth my money so I'm not getting one. That means I'm missing out on the newest Hot Shots (as well as the PSP one). I love my 360 and Wii though... So I'm probably going to just start playing Hot Shots Golf Fore! on my PS2 again. I need to pick up some component cables for it... Anyone here a huge fan of the series like me? I just love unlocking new players, equipment, balls, etc. Damn now I really want to go play. It doesn't look realistic but I think it plays a good, serious game of golf.

Love this game!!!!!!! So much more thatn TW.

Sorry you don't like the PS3. I love it!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier......and eagerly awaiting HS5 on Oct1!!!!!!!!!!! I'll let you come over and play HS5, if I can come check out BioShock!!!!!!
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

Guest ShadowXOR
Love this game!!!!!!! So much more thatn TW.

Awesome, glad to see another fan around!!! What is your history with the series? I played a demo of Hot Shots 1 or 2 (for the original PlayStation) and loved it but never bought the game. I then played a demo of Hot Shots Golf 3 years later and HAD to buy it. I then also bought Fore! when it came out. I remember like 3's physics a little better but Fore! had everything from 3 plus way more.

GameFAQs says the release date is "To Be Announced", is Oct. 1 definitely the release date? I'll have to play a demo...I really have no need for a PS3 and I definitely don't have the money so I'm disappointed I will miss this game.

I've never played any of the Hot Shots series but from what I've seen of Hot Shots 5 I'll definitely be getting it, looks great fun, hopefully the European release date is Oct too...
In The Bag:
Cobra F-Speed Driver 10.5°
Cobra F-Speed 3W LD
Cobra Baffler 2 19°
Cobra Baffler 4 23°PING G5 5-WPING Tour 52°PING Tour 58°PING i5 PutterBushnell V2 Rangefinder

Guest ShadowXOR
I started playing again and finished unlocking all of the characters. Now I need to get all of the courses.

Note: This thread is 6085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!