IGNORED

New form of Capitalism?

Jarno
Note: This thread is 5940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bill Gates being the genius who is always thinking of innovative and sometimes provocative ideas has, I believe, come up with a great form of economics that can and hopefully will change our world.

Watch the video here which is the shortest:

CLICK HERE
(This is the link to an interview about Creative Capitalism)

But if you have time these videos are from the inaugural World Economic Forum which is a gathering of the CEO's and other Executives of world Corporations to help come up with ideas to solve some of our populations simplest yet most challenging problems. These videos are from 30mins to an hour long:

CLICK HERE
(This is the link to Gates full speech)

I will comment after some other posts, and I would love to paraphrase but I think that it may skew or change the overall idea.

I want to see what you think about it!
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

• Administrator
Bill Gates being the genius who is always thinking of innovative and sometimes provocative ideas has, I believe, come up with a great form of economics that can and hopefully will change our world.

Steal the ideas of others, perform illegal activities, and do what you can to lie, cheat, and steal your way to wealth and "success"?

I have little to no respect for Bill Gates as an engineer, as a businessman, or as an economist. As a scam artist and so on - tons.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have little to no respect for Bill Gates as an engineer, as a businessman, or as an economist. As a scam artist and so on - tons.

The only thing I have to say to that is that corporate business is predominantly a windows world. At least at user interface level, they have almost the entire market in the office.

If Macs are so efficient, why is not chosen in places where real money is made instead of being an exclusive preserve of a few free spirits and multimedia geeks?

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

But if you have time these videos are from the inaugural World Economic Forum which is a gathering of the CEO's and other Executives of world Corporations to help come up with ideas to solve some of our populations simplest yet most challenging problems.

I didn't watch the videos but I hardly believe that CEO's and other executives have a clue on how to fix challenging problems as they are in the business to maximize the stock price of their companies for their shareholders and to make sure they stay in their cushy jobs. The people solving these problems won't be in the executive suite, it will be you and me...

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

• Administrator
The only thing I have to say to that is that corporate business is predominantly a windows world. At least at user interface level, they have almost the entire market in the office.

And your point is...?

MS licensed their OS. Had Apple done so back in the day, the world may very well be a different place today. What any of that has to do with economics or Bill Gates' thievery is beyond me.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And your point is...?

So you acknowledge that as a businessman, he took a few good decisions for his company's benefit. The hard facts are that he is a successful businessman. I am not the most knowledgeable about the ethics of it but you cannot dispute his success as a businessman.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

• Administrator
So you acknowledge that as a businessman, he took a few good decisions for his company's benefit. The hard facts are that he is a successful businessman. I am not the most knowledgeable about the ethics of it but you cannot dispute his success as a businessman.

No, I don't acknowledge that at all. He broke laws. That alone disqualifies him from being a "good businessman." MS, via Bill, was abusive, litigious, dirty, and despised by enemies and "partners" alike.

I think most of the "goodwill" and charity Bill's done the past few years are largely because he's trying to earn back all the karma he lost being a wretched ass of a "businessman." Respond if you'd like, but I'm done here.

Steal the ideas of others, perform illegal activities, and do what you can to lie, cheat, and steal your way to wealth and "success"?

True but isn't that the American way, look I hate corporations as much if not more than anyone else. The way I see it is corporations as an entity are the most corrupt and evil beings on this earth, basically having their numbers staying in the black. How do they do this, by keeping lobbyists and other special interest groups in Washington, but mainly bending over the middle class, but those are for another discussion please keep reading.

But it is those who work for the company who we see as the possible force that can change everything. I think we don't need to be asking the individuals for money or even the corporations for that matter you'll be hard pressed unless they can possibly use it as a write off. But what we need is to use the employee's, on the companies time, to give of their services. But the funds would be highly appreciated. This could truly change the times, not the market but society. People would understand that giving back can truly help everyone. We may never see the pay back in our lifetime but this takes time. It's incredible to see one man so truly blessed. He has everything he wants and needs, but can't give enough of it away.
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

Note: This thread is 5940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!