IGNORED

Lost

Garnet Haze
Note: This thread is 5937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone else watch this show. Thought last night's episode was great, but as always, it brought up more questions and confusion.

This show is like a drug. Once you start, it's hard to quit. It messes with your mind and probably kills brain cells.

In my bag:

Driver: r7 460 9.5° Stiff
3 Wood: r7 Draw
5 Wood: r7 Draw Irons 4-AW: r7 CGB Wedge: rac Satin 54° Wedge: rac Satin 60° Putter: Daytona Sport 1 34" Ball: DT solo or NXT

You are right, but I keep pushing the button because I am a man of faith...

Did you notice that in Hurley's flash forward he was a wreck and Jack was all put together. Then in Jack's flash he was a mess and Kate was looking great driving the Volvo. Is there a different reality going on there or what?

What is up with Locke hanging out with Jacob? I still want to know why the Others were moving like they were in another dimension 2 seasons ago. How about old Smokey, the shark, and and and........

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 5937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!