IGNORED

The disabled list...

Ben
Note: This thread is 5510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That'd been cool. ALthough Oceanside is just on the borderline of a bit of a treck for one day. Thanks though.

Today in golf went a little better than yesterday, one stroke at that. 3 over but finished with two really doofy bogeys.

But, I played an extra nine just because I still had light, and desire, and toward the end I was getting a little bit of trust back in getting up and off my right foot while balancing and holding my shot. Opposed to having to walk them out, Gary Player style.

Thanks too Jay_B.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd been cool. ALthough Oceanside is just on the borderline of a bit of a treck for one day. Thanks though.

Glad to hear your back on the course. I'd kill to go 3 over...

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

• 9 months later...
One year ago today... Let's see if the month of April treats me better this year.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Bummer dude. Get well soon!

On the bright side at least now you have a reason to improve your putting/chipping ;)

edit - okkaaaayyy, forgot to read the timestamp on the original post, lol

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Screwed my back up real bad about 6 years ago. Numerous surgeries later and it is still screwed up. Doctor told me that it is as good as it is going to get. Just starting to pick up the clubs this year. Lots of pain after the round but it is manageable. I'm very excited to start playing again.

Note: This thread is 5510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!