IGNORED

Same bigfred?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wonder if the bigfred on this Discussion Board is any relation to the bigfred on the ESPN Golf Discussion Board? Any one know?

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

yes it is.

It has a functional purpose, and is NOT designed to IMPRESS anyone. If you were impressed (and I do detect that your "tongue is in your cheek"), then CONGRATULATIONS----you are THE FIRST PERSON on the planet to have that reaction. I know your good friend, the refugee from the Syracuse area, aka "islander4cups" was impressed enough to take photos and buy something from one of the displays in "Gems". Every little bit helps the poor people in this area.

The people from Syracuse cannot afford to buy gas to come here so we rely on tourists from the Big Apple, South and North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, etc. to come here where the high temperature is in the mid to high 70's with almost no humidity. I have a feeling that it is warmer right now in the states that I just listed.

It has a functional purpose, and is NOT designed to IMPRESS anyone. If you were impressed (and I do detect that your "tongue is in your cheek"), then CONGRATULATIONS----you are THE FIRST PERSON on the planet to have that reaction. I know your good friend, the refugee from the Syracuse area, aka "islander4cups" was impressed enough to take photos and buy something from one of the displays in "Gems". Every little bit helps the poor people in this area.

shows how much you pay attention islanders used to live in new york. now he lives in the dc area. from what isles says about ilion ny it is not actually jupiter island florida. so for you to say islanders cannot afford gas money is pretty rude. well when you play muirfied the one in scotland. st andrews, prestwick, troon, carnoustie, and royal birkdale. which he has played and you have not then come back and say isles is poor.

shows how much you pay attention islanders used to live in new york. now he lives in the dc area. from what isles says about ilion ny it is not actually jupiter island florida. so for you to say islanders cannot afford gas money is pretty rude. well when you play muirfied the one in scotland. st andrews, prestwick, troon, carnoustie, and royal birkdale. which he has played and you have not then come back and say isles is poor.

Here are my three responses and I hope they are read by iacas, The Moderator: 1. I read your thread on Helen Alfredsson now being ranked #1, and how you intentionally brought my name into it in a futile attempt to bait me into responding. In the meantime, you received an OFFICIAL WARNING, and the thread was properly closed. 2. I have informed iacas that I will not be tricked into responding to posts or threads that attack me personally, my family, where I live, etc. That is baiting and has NO PLACE on this Discussion Board. From past experience, I have learned my lesson. 3. You and I have had agreements and disagreements about golf topics, and I will NOT rehash them. The point is that you and I have a high degree of interest in the game, and definitely are AVID FANS. We WILL sometimes agree, and sometimes disagree. As long as the discussion is civil and has good intentions and language, there is nothing wrong with that. If you post a thread or response, and I do not reply, it is intentional that I ignored you.

• Administrator
Both of you need to knock it off. And don't drag me into it either.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!