IGNORED

Nervous!!!!!

JaY_B
Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Currently nervous as fook as I am waiting for my A-Level results too see if I got in to my golf college.... I hate waiting, this is almost torture lol

Oooh, and happy birthday Geezer!!!

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Currently nervous as fook as I am waiting for my A-Level results too see if I got in to my golf college.... I hate waiting, this is almost torture lol

Thanks!Yeah!! Wooooooooooooo!!!! 21!!!!

I know from experience that the worst thing you can do is sit and worry about it. (I was actually out playing golf when my A-Levels arrived ) When I came home my mood was through the roof. Then I see the letter on the table and mood drops through the floor. talk about your mood swings! You'll be fine. Where are you planning on going?
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Place in Preston called Myerscough to do Golf science and performance, just waiting for my confirmation, I got the grades I needed so just waiting for them to get back to me now.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

hope you make it to school and don't have to spend your life in the mines picking coal

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

oh and happy birthday geezer, a bunch more birthdays and you'll actually be a geezer

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Place in Preston called Myerscough to do Golf science and performance, just waiting for my confirmation, I got the grades I needed so just waiting for them to get back to me now.

Congratulations! Time to hit the pub!!

Thanks ganjagolfer!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I know how you feel I remember having to wait around and cal my uni to see if I'd got my place! I hope it works out for you.

You going to be out and about tonight? I got handed a flier for an A level aprty in a club a few days ago! The thought was pretty tempting although I think I'm a bit too old these days!

Happy Birthday Geezer! What a great excuse to mingle with the A level celebrations tonight! I'm gutted my birthday is in November!

I just had the same feeling to see if I made my school's golf team or not. Good luck hopefully you get in.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

Good job! I did my A Levels in 2002 and providing nothing has changed if you got the grades you had to be accepted, presuming Myerscough is part of UCAS.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!